- Resurgence Novels website with information about their app and everything else you need to know about their efforts to revolutionize serialized writing.
- Smart Bitches, Trashy Books: a popular book blog with informative and funny book reviews, as well as a lot of other content.
- Reading Between Flowers: where Yulia talks about the books she read.
- Eve’s Book Diary: an author site and a book blog of the fantasy writer Eve Koguce.
Here are some nice links with advice on how to promote your book:
- How to Promote a Book (Using Sites & Services That Work) by Scribemedia
- Best Book Promotion Sites 2021 by PaidAuthor (those discount coupons actually work)
- Story Origin: It’s a paid site, but the chance to connect and promote the book to a wider audience is absolutely worth it. Great community too!
- Written Word Media newsletter features work best if you have a free book you want to promote.
- This is a very nice YouTube tutorial by Tyler Moore on how to create your own webpage in WordPress. And as we all know, if you want the world to know you exist, your own webpage is a must.
- For those who want to learn how to use Blender, an open source 3D creation suite, this is where you can start – the introduction to using Blender by Blender Guru, aka Andrew Price.
- Free online book mockup maker – very cool, I love how the books look real and 3D; very usefull when making book ads.
- Flower Prince Art & Design is a great place to go to for comissioning your covers.
- Another great place to go for covers is GetCovers – affordable prices and decent design (take a look at the cover for “A-List Love”).